Saturday, May 16, 2009

What's new...

So, this has been another busy month since my last post. Most of April was spent cleaning and refurbishing our condo after our nightmare of a renter. My husband was amazing and spent so many hours there working so hard. My mom was also a huge help. She came into town just in time and we spent many hours there finishing up. I did things I never thought I would do; I rescreened a screen door, I weather stripped two doors, I fixed the lock on a sliding door, I hung a screen door....on and on. I have to say I was pretty proud of myself! :) Thankfully, the condo is back to its glory and we have a new set of renters! This is such a relief for us!

Since we put so much time into the condo, my business definitely suffered in April and I hope to get it up and going in May (but that's half over so I better get going)!

I decided I wasn't busy enough and started back to school. I have 7 classes left to finish my Masters in Psychology so I decided I just need to get it done. I hope to be able to teach once I finish! Tatiana asked me if I had time to go to school and I just laughed. I don't know how I'm gonna fit it all it, but it will all work out somehow!

What's next...we are going to NY on June 5th! I'm so excited! I have never been and am very excited to meet Rick's family (finally) and for them to meet Kai!

Speaking of Kai...he is SO big and SO active. He's loving life and is so busy moving all over the place and exploring. He doesn't sit still for too long! He's also loving food now and gets very vocal if the spoon doesn't move fast enoug! In another proud parent moment, we just got the results from 2 out of 3 of Tatiana's AIMS tests and she is currently 2nd in the district! :) We are so proud of her...she is such a hard worker and really dedicated to her education and her goals! We had a great Mother's Day and I just love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment